Adsense Code

Sunday 26 February 2012

B Gata H Kei - Yamada's First Time - Complete Series (Blu-ray / DVD) - REGION FREE

B Gata H Kei - Yamada's First Time - Complete Series (Blu-ray / DVD)

BD Region: A and B (Confirmed Playable in the UK)

DVD Region: 1 and 4 (Confirmed NOT Playable in the UK)

--Boxart States Region B

Price: Standard - £26.62 (Excludes Postage)
Limited - £29.13 (Excludes Postage)

Episodes: 1 - 12 (2 Blu-ray & 2 DVD)

Plot: She can't give it away! Did you hear about Yamada? You know the chick: pretty face, nice body, wears a plaid skirt every day? Well, I heard from my lab partner that "Little Miss Vaughn" wants to have sex with a hundred different dudes before she graduates. I'm not even kidding! That hot mess totally thinks she can devirginize a hundred guys even though she's never even French-kissed! She must be in heat. I even saw her flirting with that dork Kosuda at lunch today. No joke. She was smiling and winking and rubbing her lady bumps all against his shoulder. It was pathetic! I mean - don't get me wrong - I'd probably let her sex me up and stuff, but she'd have to practice first. I like my ladies experienced, and she can't even give it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment